TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 02:04 PM   #219
country flag Patrick345

Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute Patrick345 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane R1 - [Q] Xeniya Pervak def [8] Karolina Wozniacki 2-6 6-3 7-6

Quote:
Originally Posted by aguy9797 View Post
What Piotr was saying made perfect sense. He just described the basic improvements Caro needed to make.

The problem is how he talks to her. Iis was very demeaning and demotivational, Caro was just sitting there like a good nice girl that she is.
My stream was not great, but I thought she literally crawled further back into the bench as he kept talking and talking. I thought if he doesn´t stop she´ll fall over backwards with the whole bench. The problem is he can tell her all these things, but she does not seem capable of executing them, technically or/and mentally. And he seems to be a huge part of both problems, her technical ability and her mental constitution.
Quiet. 24 SLAMS.
Patrick345 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote