TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Sania Mirza's place

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 12:55 PM   #2324
country flag Aravanecaravan
The Aravane Caravan

Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute Aravanecaravan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Sania Mirza's place

I hope so too. Her wrist and knee are the main issues. That, and the fact that she plays so much, with both doubles and singles. When she is healthy she can club it and go toe to toe with anybody. If she were healthy and concentrated on singles I think she could be top 30 again easy, probably higher, but it would take time. Getting through all of those qualifying draws and getting the rust off would take a lot of work, and I don't know if she wants to put in the time at this point. I would love to see it though.

I'd also like to see somebody work with her on her serve.

Garbiñe Muguruza * Julia Goerges * Heidi El Tabakh * Sania Mirza * Louisa Chirico * Tamira Paszek

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
Aravanecaravan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote