TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Cheering Thread: Clay season!

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:56 AM   #3179
country flag Zamboni
Vamorza!

Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute Zamboni has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Cheering Thread: Off Season

From the WTA site:

Quote:
"It's tough to play a qualifier right at the start of the season, because they've already played three good matches to get into the main draw," Errani said of the big-hitting Puchkova. "But I felt good on the court, better than in practice. And while it was hot out there, I had some good preparation in the off-season.

"I also had a week at home and a week in the Maldives. I'm ready to play."

Errani was also asked about getting back to the doubles court this week as the No.1 team in the world with good friend Roberta Vinci. "We had a great season last year and of course everybody says there's more pressure now, but I like to play tournaments, and I like to play singles and doubles.

"Playing many matches is a challenge that I enjoy."

Zamboni is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote