TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 10:10 AM   #32
country flag CWTennis

CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute CWTennis has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

I'm not even that upset about this loss! I'm more upset that she seems didn't learn or don't want to learn from her last season loses! The same shaky forehand that breaks down during her matche, serve- what is that serve, I don't think her serve has improved with the new stance, her serve is worse than 1-2 years ago! It's great that they work on her fitness so much, but what about tehnical aspects of her game!? She can't run down every fricking ball, she needs to play more agressive and with more variety if she wants go far in tournaments and win titles again!

You got yourself some haterZ
Hope they choke on Now and Laters™

CWTennis is online now View My Blog!