TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 09:50 AM   #27
country flag Fantasy Hero

Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute Fantasy Hero has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

I haven't seen the match so i can't really comment, but from what I am reading she's been over powered by Ksenia, which is honestly a very worrying sign...
I was watching some highlights of her win in Las Vegas many years ago already and the comments on her tennis (as she was unseeded there so kind of a surprise) were: "how amazing is to see a girl with great physical shape, good movements and such a big power". She was hitting very strong with BH and the FH was good, sometimes flat and most of the time top spin, but very deep. She hit even a couple of FH inside-out winners there...I wonder where that all has gone? surely one can't forget how to play, can one?
I still believe that the racket change was a terrible decision...

http://ski-and-tennis.blogspot.it
my own blog with reviews and articles, have a look if you're intrested
Fantasy Hero is online now View My Blog!