TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 31st, 2012, 01:09 AM   #3134
country flag Jeffery

Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold Jeffery is a splendid one to behold
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Ok so the other night I had this Maria dream.

It's weird and I've forgotten some so bear with me. Anyways, Maria was like 5-4 up in a match vs. Lena D and was trying to break Lena's serve to win. So anyway, Lena kept like throwing the ball up and not serving to be a Bitch or something but Maria managed to win the first two points. Anyway this is where it gets weird, it wasn't actually Lena D anymore, can't remember who it was now but it just gradually merged from Lena D. into someone else.

Anywa, there was like a part of the net were there was no net just a line and Lena D. (or whoever it was) just like stood there and kept tapping the ball back at Maria's feet making her lose the next couple of points. So then Maria screamed 'AAAAAAAAAAAAAGH get the FUCK off my court you annoying Bitch!!!!' and then lost the next point and then walked up to the line and smashed her nose.

Instead of Maria being disqualified the other player was for being 'an annoying Bitch'.

I don't know if anyone else will find it funny but I woke up laughing and it was so messed up I had to share.
Clearly I am too starved of Maria.

Jeffery is offline View My Blog!