TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Hopman Cup 2013

Thread: Hopman Cup 2013
View Single Post

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 11:14 PM   #107
country flag Lord Sneeze

Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future Lord Sneeze has a brilliant future
Re: Hopman Cup 2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by markgibson19 View Post
I had a bet on a point in the garrigues vs johansson match and williamhill have cheated me out of alot of money as they have the wrong player to win the point and they will not budge with this. I watched the stream live but cant get full match highlights anywhere. Can anyone help? Once i have the video i can get my winnings. it was in set 2 and game number 4. Im willing to give £50 through paypal to whoever can get me the video

appreciate any help
I have it on my DVD recorder at home. Would be a while before I would be able to get it for you as im currently house sitting.

Check the video request thread. Someone is likely to upload the entire match that you would download.
2013 W/L - Singles 00/00 Doubles 00/00
2013 Titles - Still to be decided
Lord Sneeze is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote