TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 01:57 PM   #1906
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeyWimey View Post
always try to stay positive here in this subforum because i've seen very little negativity even after her worst performances (most of them come from me i would think )

normally i'd rather listen to her reading yellow-page than browse through these tepid column articles, but since she mentioned already her new trainer and the overall evaluation of her off-season homework

now i'm just waiting until she steps into the court

so far as i can remember, the only interview/article that truly interested me in 2012 was the one with a French newspaper (L'EQUIPE?)

she's simply a boring girl in front of English media
Yes, I agree, a mention of her trainer and what they were focusing on (speed), I thought was a good thing to hear indeed. And just like you, I'll wait and see what the results are. Of course, from that same discussion of her trainer, we were probably both curious what type of stamina exercises she did--and the effect they'll have (since she kept them local at Prostojev). But like the already mentioned speed training; we'll just have to wait and see.

She's not always boring. Petra can be both very charming and informative during post match interviews or pressers. It's the prematch interviews and press statements, that fall into the snoozeville variety.

But yes; let's stay positive.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote