TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 30th, 2012, 12:33 PM   #2813
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeucesAreWild View Post
Finally ordered and tried some Surgarpova candies.

Sassy Sour - 10/10! My brother and I devoured the bag in less than 5 mins!
Sporty - 9/10 Gum ball that my dad liked a lot! Great lime flavor, just wished it lasted longer.
Quirky - 8/10 I'm the only one that really like the different flavors in one.(sucker for vanilla)
Flirty/Chic/Splashy - 5/6/7 Really chewy and the flavors aren't as pronounced. Great for those that like sweet by not overly so as with those like that sassy sour.

Will definitely being ordering more in the future! Maria Sharapova, maybe the future female version of one Mr.Willy Wonka? Who is to say, but definitely a great start! Might be cool if she branches out later to chocolates and such. Great work Maria!
I just ordered Sugarpova for the first time yesterday (assumed that it wouldn't ship to Africa )! Hated myself for spending over $30 on candy