TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 11:27 PM   #1898
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Embittered View Post
You what? (There is a way of parsing the sentence so that it's true, of course, but it wouldn't be written that way if that's what was meant.) Did Spellman not consult with Petra at all before writing the column in her name?
Not only that, but Hobart was her first WTA tournment win in 2009, so that's quite embarrassing.

Plus, I'm tired of reading Petra's statements (unless she really did say this).

I know they all repeat the same thing. But have some variety or thoughtfulness if you're going to reflect.

I'm tired of hearing the Same Ole 2011 comments. How about getting better for 2013 (and the requisite comparisons to 2011 or 2012) Petra?

Who's writing or telling her this stuff?
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote