TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

View Single Post

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 08:03 PM   #183
country flag TrollPova
Don't Be A Hater, Dear

TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute TrollPova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

Really really love this draw. I want that Caro/Vika match so bad! Never thought I'd get to the point of rooting for Caroline, but her fall from grace was just so sad . She has the talent and mentality to get back to the Top 5 (I think) and a strong showing in Brisbane could be huge for her. As for Maria...barring a spectacular shitfest of Tokyo proportions, she should reach the Semis/Final. I would like her to play Hantuchova, Pavlyuchenkova and/or Kvitova this week!
TrollPova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote