TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Azarenka is going to flop this season: Flop #1

View Single Post

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 07:44 PM   #169
Royals.

Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute Royals. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's dead obvious Azarenka is going to flop this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by In The Zone View Post
Unfortunately, in the late 90s and early 2000s, there weren't any slams to be had. So many great players but only so many slams can be won. Now, anyone can win slams and now they will be compared. This is part of the reason why I still hold Davenport ahead of Maria.
I agree, i'm not trying to shade or anything. But Davenport had a very tough era, she had to fight a lot to win her slams and she could have won more but due to the high level of play in the late 90s and early 2000s she was at disadvantage and her mental strength wasn't really there either.