TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Azarenka is going to flop this season: Flop #1

View Single Post

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 08:34 PM   #167
country flag In The Zone
it's serena, bitch.

In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute In The Zone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's dead obvious Azarenka is going to flop this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steven. View Post
these, especially the bolded parts.

I'm still convinced that if Clijsters was healthy (she was clearly hampered by her ankle injury and was not moving well for her standards at all), Azarenka would still be slamless but the stars aligned that week for her.
Unfortunately, in the late 90s and early 2000s, there weren't any slams to be had. So many great players but only so many slams can be won. Now, anyone can win slams and now they will be compared. This is part of the reason why I still hold Davenport ahead of Maria.
In The Zone is offline View My Blog!