TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 06:49 PM   #1891
country flag Lufa

Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all Lufa is a name known to all
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

recent interview in Brisbane with Kotyza for CZ radio:
http://www.rozhlas.cz/zpravy/tenis/_...otyza--1155215

some sentences
- I always try to teach her something new or improve her because:
- Petra's ambitions, and my too are top (he didn't said it directly, but he meant number one, later mentioned another grandslam)
- it can look like we have fun and laugh all the time, but base of of our relationship is really serious as a trainer and player
- she works really hard on all aspects - psychologist, game, fitness, health and she wants it
- asked for comparing 2011/2012 Djoko to Petra - he finds similarities, with obviously reduced results
- considering pressure, injuries, expectations and some behind the scene issues season 2012 was pretty good after season 2011 which was UNNATURAL
(he said unnatural with strange emphasis on it, like 2011 shouldn't be that good..., like the public didn't know about something in background)
- they both were really disappointed after AO semi (unspoken but looks like they expected to take the title)
- she was really broken and tearful after Istanbul, she really expected strong result
- fed cup title helped bring back confidence.

We'll see tonight
Lufa is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote