TennisForum.com - View Single Post - 2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express

View Single Post

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 03:53 PM   #40
country flag Uranium
Dubai Love

Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute Uranium has a reputation beyond repute
Re: 2013 New Beginnings: Hop on the Hopman Cup Express

This entire answer shows how bull shit the article is:
Has Larry rejuvenated your love for tennis and training Venus?

Venus- Tennis is my life Neil, that love and drive for winning never left me, the last two years have been really unfortunate. As in 2010 I was beginning to dominate again, that year I wanted to win the French Open so badly, I was doing well in the clay events, I won Acapulco, Final Of Madrid and Quarters of Stuttgart. Then I got to the 4th Round and lost to Nadia Petrova, I was shattered, I felt really low, so I would say Larry is helping me overcome these mental demons, the love for tennis was always there, maybe sometimes you can want something to much. In terms of training, he is probably making it more fun and yet more challenging at the same time. Im 32, my body is obviously more fragile, and it is important that I am at my complete physical peak when competing, to help reduce the chance of injury. In that area he has really helped me.

Venus knows the difference between Rome and Stuttgart, and would NOT be calling the interviewer by name.

Uranium is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote