TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 04:50 PM   #2986
BlueTrees

BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute BlueTrees has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Donna Vekic

Well first of all I just have to say it's terrible for what happened to Andrea. She has had an unbelievable amount of bad luck these past twelve months with all her injuries. She seems like a really nice girl and seemed friendly with Donna too.

That being said, hopefully Donna will get to take her place. I see no way that they cannot let Donna play now, she would rightfully be absolutely furious if she was snubbed.

I'm going to Germany vs. Italy/Serbia so I'll hopefully get to see Donna in both of those matches!