TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ...HardCourt II

Thread: ...HardCourt II
View Single Post

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 02:20 PM   #30
country flag bertisonline

bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of bertisonline has much to be proud of
Re: ...HardCourt II

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siderophyre View Post
Hasn't Sam had her ankle taped when playing for quite some time now? I thought it was from around Madrid in 2012. I wonder if it's the same ankle...
Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverPersian View Post
Well, we all know that Sammy can lose the plot sometimes Down Under

But yeah, I'm sure you're right.

She said in the interview that it was only bothering her for the last few weeks of the season. But it could have been on the radar for a longer period without causing problems.

Bertrand normally knows these things
That Doha Open 2012 picture just shows how extreme Sam can be, even with her left ankle.
My theory is that She has felt a discomfort, not to say a real pain, for two years; and has protected and prevented real injurie with tapes. You can see amount of tapes vastly ime than during the match time, than the day after: for me is the real indicator that differentiates pain —superior —meaning psychological signals — from injury — meaning real physical damage.
As the pain remains, I think some surgery process has been decided, to end it before some real, not to say serious, trauma might appear. The in-between season is probably the best time, offering a break time.
B.

Note : I'm absolutely not a physio — nor a Freudian reader, so this is just a personal theory, ”as is”.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg image.jpg (46.7 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by bertisonline : Dec 29th, 2012 at 02:58 PM.
bertisonline is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote