TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

View Single Post

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 01:36 PM   #173
country flag Cosmic Voices
Forever Sharapova.

Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute Cosmic Voices has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

The only think that sucks is the time difference, it always kills me when they play in AO
on the main court they don't start play until 11:30am which is at least 12 in the UK and even then Masha could be third or fourth on court. I'll try and catch as many matches as possible - preferably her first to see her form - then probably her SF, most probably vs. Kerber or Petra + hopefully F match. I never really get to see any of Masha's early AO matches either and that's not because I'm not a dedicated stan, it's because I will literally die if I stay up every night until the early hours because of university
Cosmic Voices is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote