TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ...HardCourt II

Thread: ...HardCourt II
View Single Post

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:31 PM   #29
country flag SilverPersian

SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute SilverPersian has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ...HardCourt II

Quote:
Originally Posted by stromatolite View Post

I find it hard to believe that she would keep it under wraps for a month (remember all those pics of her happily training in December, as if she didn't have a care in the world?), and then suddenly, a day before the Aussie season starts, blurt out in a presser "My ankle is injured".
Well, we all know that Sammy can lose the plot sometimes Down Under

But yeah, I'm sure you're right.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Siderophyre
Hasn't Sam had her ankle taped when playing for quite some time now? I thought it was from around Madrid in 2012. I wonder if it's the same ankle...
She said in the interview that it was only bothering her for the last few weeks of the season. But it could have been on the radar for a longer period without causing problems.

Bertrand normally knows these things
Stanislas Wawrinka|Ryan Harrison|Andy Murray

SilverPersian is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote