TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

View Single Post

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 12:00 PM   #165
country flag Fighterpova

Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future Fighterpova has a brilliant future
Re: Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSlam View Post
Why is everyone saying she'll face Vinci. I see Jarka being a GOAT and coming through Vinci and maybe even beating Maria. I just have this feeling it'll happen.
Vinci is a more solid and consistent player and Jarka is a BBB, but then again, she might pull off a good performance. As for her potential match vs Maria, I don't think she can be consistent enough to beat Maria tbh. In 2010 she took the set in which she played GOAT, but in the next two sets she made 50 UE. And if I remember correctly, they also played in 2009 Los Angeles and Maria only lost 4 games, so both of their matches were while Maria was in a slump. She should be okay now