TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

View Single Post

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 10:19 AM   #5012
country flag Protoss

Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute Protoss has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
It's inevitable that she would have had to play one of the top players if she goes far, no matter what the draw looked like. Caro had a good end of 2012. If she can now also win a few matches before meeting Vika she will at least have some confidence going into the match. But I'm not worried about Vika at this point. First thing's first - just win the match against that qualifier and we'll go from there.
I thought her end of the 2012 season was somewhat uneven despite some good results. Her level of play seemed to vary a lot from tournament to tournament, match to match, or even within matches. She got into a lot of very tough matches against players she'd have beaten comfortably in the majority of her career. Almost half (48% (10/21)) of her matches were 3 setters after the US Open.
It was the dawn of the third age of mankind, ten years after the Earth/Minbari war. The Babylon Project was a dream given form. Its goal: to prevent another war by creating a place where humans and aliens could work out their differences peacefully. It's a port of call, home away from home for diplomats, hustlers, entrepreneurs, and wanderers. Humans and aliens wrapped in two million, five hundred thousand tons of spinning metal, all alone in the night. It can be a dangerous place, but it's our last best hope for peace. This is the story of the last of the Babylon stations. The year is 2258. The name of the place is Babylon 5. (Jeffrey Sinclair: Babylon 5: Season 1: Signs and Portents)

Last edited by Protoss : Dec 29th, 2012 at 10:25 AM.
Protoss is offline View My Blog!