TennisForum.com - View Single Post - December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

View Single Post

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 08:43 AM   #620
country flag Territory

Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute Territory has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by AUSBOY View Post
Every time I see Rajicic off the court she is stuffing her face with Fried Chips. Her match last year at Aust Open was a disgrace, she played so defensive and was 2 metres behind the baseline most of the match. The fact that her coach was an unemployed bum that was living on peoples couches says it all. She's surrounding herself with the wrong people who have failed themselves and can't possibly help her. I suspect her big problem is financial, and thats the reason she's not making any progress. I can't see her ever getting top 200 and think she will quit in two or three years. I hope I am totally wrong of course. I don't begrudge her getting a WC but I would've given it to Peers first.
I think you wrote pretty much this exact same post a year or so ago. in that time Viki has hit career high rankings n beaten some decent players :shrug;

Sent from my iPhone using Verticalsports.com Free App