TennisForum.com - View Single Post - December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

View Single Post

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 09:23 AM   #619
AUSBOY

AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future AUSBOY has a brilliant future
Re: December Showdown & 2013 Summer Events

Quote:
Originally Posted by petey_pan View Post
Yeah she's frustrating to watch. If she learnt to fight a bit she would be dangerous. I hope Jess gets QWC's for Sydney & Melbourne she looked good against Arina.
Every time I see Rajicic off the court she is stuffing her face with Fried Chips. Her match last year at Aust Open was a disgrace, she played so defensive and was 2 metres behind the baseline most of the match. The fact that her coach was an unemployed bum that was living on peoples couches says it all. She's surrounding herself with the wrong people who have failed themselves and can't possibly help her. I suspect her big problem is financial, and thats the reason she's not making any progress. I can't see her ever getting top 200 and think she will quit in two or three years. I hope I am totally wrong of course. I don't begrudge her getting a WC but I would've given it to Peers first.
AUSBOY is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote