TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Worst Player in 2012 Year End 100?? Winner: Alexandra Cadantu

View Single Post

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 07:38 AM   #39
country flag JeMa

JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of JeMa has much to be proud of
Re: Worst Player in 2012 Year End 100?? Final!!!

Peer has sucked the worst this year. I don't hate the girl. I hate watching her struggle to win points. She sticks out and got my vote because I didn't see these other players because most of them didn't make the main draws. I did see Cadantu stink up the court also. It was a toss up between the two for me. I went with Peer because in relation to her career she is the worst right now. The others never achieved what she did. She was 13 in the world in 2010. It's disgusting what she has become. It's not that she couldn't beat the other players on the list but she has become a shell of herself and is the worst right now. The worst ever for her to be.