TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2013.

View Single Post

Old Dec 29th, 2012, 05:25 AM   #133
country flag powerpuff27

powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all powerpuff27 is a name known to all
Re: Things you want Maria to achieve/do in 2013.

Long term I would like to see her have a year she wins atleast 2 slams, and develop a slam she semi dominates, say winning 2 of the next 4 French Opens to give her a total of 3 total and 3 in 5 years. I think those 2 years would greatly elevate her career, and things she is capable of. It depends alot on the Serena factor though, unfortunately I have given up on the idea of her ever beating Serena again probably, let alone in a major, so the first thing that has to happen is Serena to have a fall off or lose prematurely in a number of slams.

For 2013 I would like to see her win atleast 1 slam, whichever that is doesnt matter too much. If she wins a slam in 2013, it is already a successful year, anything more is a bonus.
powerpuff27 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote