TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 09:05 PM   #1884
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Hey Petronius, Paulara, Queen Petra Fan, Lufa (I think that's he name), Meelis, etc.: Any news on Petra or her team yet, and their plans for 2013?

We know she missed her end of the year mountain or beach training this year (plus she has a new fitness person). I was just curious to hear anything on her training, practice regimens or outlook.

If I read her schedule right: It almost seems like she wants to play a lot of events early, to get her self in physical and playing shape.

Oh well/if not. I guess we just got to wait for the cheesy tournament press conferences and/or the clichéd interviews at them.

PS: And thanks for Paulmara forwarding that article from Australia).
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote