TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Azarenka is going to flop this season: Flop #1

View Single Post

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 05:54 PM   #130
country flag Jimmie48
Killer Queen

Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute Jimmie48 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's dead obvious Azarenka is going to flop this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by madmax View Post
Azarenka hate is quite hilarious on this board...
the fact of the matter is that she plays a very modern style of tennis, which has a staying power at the top of the rankings at least. She's simply a female Djokovic minus speed and athleticism part. In other words to beat her on any type of slow hardcurt will take an exceptional performance IF she maintains her last years form next month of course. I'm no fan of hers, but this board like always promotes it's faves and bashes the others according to their own predetermined qualities. Give it a rest already
Why are you making so much sense lately?

My Tennis Photo Website

Twitter
Jimmie48 is offline View My Blog!