TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Azarenka is going to flop this season: Flop #1

View Single Post

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:50 PM   #105
country flag The Dawntreader
La Divina Assoluta

The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute The Dawntreader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's dead obvious Azarenka is going to flop this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vincey! View Post
As I don't see her being a dominant player and beat the likes of Sharapova and Serena every week with that serve. I don't think she's gonna be punished that much, she's still going to be consistent enough to pull through and win some of the key matches. Her serve is certainly her weak point, but I don't think it's a reliability.
It's not just her serve either. She needs to start taking her forehand earlier, mix up the direction of the ball on her BH, improve her mobility etc, etc. There's a great deal of work that needs to be done.
The Dawntreader is offline View My Blog!