TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Azarenka is going to flop this season: Flop #1

View Single Post

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:39 PM   #102
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's dead obvious Azarenka is going to flop this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dawntreader View Post
I can't see her 'avoiding' Serena to win a Slam. Even if Serena fell early at the French again, she's hardly the presumptive favourite there. Yes, even Sharapova can beat her there.

Well you can't succeed with 'huge holes', especially when it comes to consistently winning Slams. I mean look at Wozniacki.
As I don't see her being a dominant player and beat the likes of Sharapova and Serena every week with that serve. I don't think she's gonna be punished that much, she's still going to be consistent enough to pull through and win some of the key matches. Her serve is certainly her weak point, but I don't think it's a reliability.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!