TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Azarenka is going to flop this season: Flop #1

View Single Post

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 02:28 PM   #99
country flag Vincey!

Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute Vincey! has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's dead obvious Azarenka is going to flop this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by bandabou View Post
Never bring up Masha without a reason. Everytime I do, it's because it was warranted.
You should pay better attention the next time.
Oh and what's the matter to bring Maria in a "useless" thread about VICTORIA AZARENKA's chance to back up her great 2012 results? I'm failing to understand how Sharapova can affect in away the level of play of Azarenka. Unless you admit that Maria would be playing in Vika's mind? Which even the most die hard Masha fan wouldn't even think about. It's one thing to say that Vika's next year result depends on how good Serena and Maria plays but it's another to openly question another player ability to back up their results as well in that same thread. You wanna discuss about Maria's chance to back up her result? Open a new thread and talk about that there and I'll be pleased to see that thread getting close in less than a day. Stop being so obsessed with her.

"You're wasting your time,Go home and have a beer!" - Maria Sharapova-
Vincey! is offline View My Blog!