TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Azarenka is going to flop this season: Flop #1

View Single Post

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 11:25 AM   #54
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: It's dead obvious Azarenka is going to flop this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by LethalLaura View Post
I've been saying this too.

I think the pressure is gonna get to her...

We shall see anyway.
I don't think so. If she couldn't deal with the pressure it would have shown immediately after she won the AO and took over the #1 ranking. Instead of crumbling she went on a 26 match winnig streak. Even a loss like the USO final will actually encourage her because she came so close to winning it. In a way the pressure is off her somewhat because everyone expects Serena to destroy the field in 2013. That doesn't mean that Vika will win another major or end the season as #1. But I wouldn't be terribly surprised if she ended up achieving one or even both of those things. Unless severe injuries make it impossible I would be very surprised if she ends the year out of the top four though.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!