TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Azarenka is going to flop this season: Flop #1

View Single Post

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 10:30 AM   #47
country flag crystal ball

crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of crystal ball has much to be proud of
Re: It's dead obvious Azarenka is going to flop this season

Quote:
Originally Posted by Six Feet Under View Post
I think Maria or Serena have just as much, if not more of a chance of flopping this season than Vika.

Both have shown the capabality of higher peaks, but are undeniably past them. It's getting towards the end of their careers so it's always going to be touch and go every season. Vika has been super-consistent, I don't think her level will drop significantly, but it's a question of if she can keep/raise it if Maria/Serena can produce another good year.

Please just dont let Aga finish YE #1.
This! Except for the Aga part

I mean, seriously, why is almost everybody assuming that Serena and Maria will have a great year? I can see Serena becoming more and more part-timer and Maria loosing her focus. Besides, they are older than Vika and in this sport it may be important. It will be hard for Vika to be so dominant as in the first part of the previous year, but come on... she's proved herself last year.
crystal ball is offline View My Blog!