TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

View Single Post

Old Dec 28th, 2012, 01:36 AM   #79
country flag Mexicola

Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute Mexicola has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Brisbane 2013: The Re-Birth of PlexiPova GOAT.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dsanders06 View Post
My expectations for Maria this season are so ridiculously high I'm literally wanting her to win pretty much everything. I want it ALL.

And I still have 3 days left to wallow in my wishful thinking until she brings me back down to earth by playing a Sharapova Shitfest Special against Lepchenko or someone in her first match.
I do the same thing leading up to EVERY new season with Maria. I always dream of seeing a new and improved Maria come January that's going to captivate us. And I'm pumped and excited until the inevitible match where Errorpova shows up again. Then reality hits that Maria is still the same good, but flawed, player we all love.

My delusions of grandeur for Maria reached an all-time high after she won the French. Serena was slumping and Vika had cooled off considerably. So I thought, wow, maybe this is the time Maria finally takes over the WTA! But, no.....

Serena rose from the dead and laid waste to all.

Then the off-season comes and goes and the tension and excitement return and you start dreaming big again for Maria. You just can't help yourself. The 2013 highs will be glorious and the lows will be devastating. Let's just hope those highs outnumber 2012's.
Mexicola is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote