TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

View Single Post

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 07:17 PM   #675
country flag Sinead94

Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all Sinead94 is a name known to all
Re: Laura Robson: The Silver Medal Years 2012-

Sorry guys to use this forum but I have a question to ask and didn't know where to post it.

Does any of you play tennis in England? Because I'm french and I've been living in London for a year. And I'm looking for a good tennis club in London. I've been playing tennis since I was 4.

I was ranked 3/6 ( it's a french ranking, I don't know if any of you know) which was quite good but for some reason at some point I didn't play much match and dropped in ranking now I'm 15/1. Anyway I would like to play tennis at college in the USA and receive a scholarship. But I know that the level is quite high, that's why I would like to find a good club where they have good practice because I need to improve and I haven't played for two months ( I was busy with school an other things).

I haven't been a member at any club in London so far, though I played team matches with one. Clubs here are so different from the one we have in France and they are much more expensive. But anyway can anyone help me, please?
Sinead94 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote