TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 06:09 PM   #2275
country flag Kon.

Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute Kon. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I'm in no position to be critical of players that are "boring to watch."

Seriously though, I don't mind Ferrer. If ever there was someone who made the most of what he's got it must be him. But I don't like Tipsarevic because of his sexist and homophobic comments. I don't especially dislike or root AGAINST any player, be it WTA or ATP, but I admit that Tipsy is an exception to that rule. But he's a good player, otherwise he wouldn't be top 10.
Still better than Tipsarevic but it doesn't look like Ferrer appreciates women too much.

I can never really dislike a player only because of their game. I support players on both WTA and ATP who have very different game styles.
The reason I dislike Tipsarevic for example is a combination of his game and the fact he's unattractive on the inside.
Kon. is offline View My Blog!