TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 05:55 PM   #2271
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Well of course, that comes first. Roger is my Maria in the ATP: comes first and above everyone else.
I was talking about "type of players"... even having Dimitrov winning more would be great, instead of players like Ferrer and Tipsarevic who deserve all the respect for their hard work but they're boring to watch.
I'm in no position to be critical of players that are "boring to watch."

Seriously though, I don't mind Ferrer. If ever there was someone who made the most of what he's got it must be him. But I don't like Tipsarevic because of his sexist and homophobic comments. I don't especially dislike or root AGAINST any player, be it WTA or ATP, but I admit that Tipsy is an exception to that rule. But he's a good player, otherwise he wouldn't be top 10.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!