TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mathilde Johansson

View Single Post

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 04:00 PM   #621
country flag Lighter

Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future Lighter has a brilliant future
Re: Mathilde Johansson

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiceboy View Post
Hello? It's not like she is top 20 or something. For a player like her in the 70s-80s in the rankings after taxes and full costs she still earns 50,000 a year and she still complains she can't save money?? this is like 4.200 euros (or US$5.500) a month after taxes. Is she living in the Champs Elysees or something?

Plus I read somewhere some time ago she bought a house in Sweden. That's some investment too. I don't know if she knows we are in the middle of a brutal recession but she certainly can't complaint. Sounds like an insult to me
She doesn't complaint at all. She's also saying that she lives well, eats well. And she thanks fft to be a good support compared to Janowicz whose parents sold their house in order to have some cash for son's career start.

She doesn't live in Paris. But like a majority of french players who are not located in Switzerland, she's living between Coubertin and Roland Garros. She bought a house in Sweden close to her grand parents's one. But it's a small house for holidays.

She just wants to describe financial reality of pro tour for a player like her. There is no complaint at all, believe me.

Last edited by Lighter : Jan 1st, 2013 at 07:04 PM.
Lighter is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote