TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Mathilde Johansson

View Single Post

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 02:45 PM   #619
country flag spiceboy

spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute spiceboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Mathilde Johansson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lighter View Post
Very interesting interview from Mathilde concerning financial side of the tour : http://www.francetvsport.fr/johansso...er-plus-133639

Sorry, it's in french. She explains that it's difficult to save money when you're a top 100 player. In 2012, she only earnt less than 50 000 euros net after tax and whole costs (coach, trips,....).
Hello? It's not like she is top 20 or something. For a player like her in the 70s-80s in the rankings after taxes and full costs she still earns 50,000€ a year and she still complains she can't save money?? this is like 4.200 euros (or US$5.500) a month after taxes. Is she living in the Champs Elysees or something?

Plus I read somewhere some time ago she bought a house in Sweden. That's some investment too. I don't know if she knows we are in the middle of a brutal recession but she certainly can't complaint. Sounds like an insult to me
spiceboy is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote