TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pac 12

Thread: Pac 12
View Single Post

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 03:46 AM   #588
country flag tie_breaker

tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold tie_breaker is a splendid one to behold
Re: Pac 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by fantic View Post
That's true

Why do you think so, since Carol and Xtina didn't play dbls together
She recently teamed up with Kimberly Yee and Kostas... Maybe you're right, that's a Stanford 'connection' right
there
(Carol teamed up with Mia King and Alyssa Smith recently)

I AM curious about her college destination too, although her tennis doesn't seem to be that compatible
with Stanford's hard hitting style

But wait a minute..at Ojai this year I saw a Stanford fan? who wore a red t-shirt on the back of which was engraved Cyrillic letters another connection?
C&C are the Canadian connections. I am sure they can talk openly about strategy in French
Speaking of connections, I wonder why Hilary Barte and Mayo Hibi competed in two mixed double exhibition matches with Hank Pfister and Mike Noel...
Maybe Mayo isn't ready to turn pro and needs a year or two at the Farm

http://www.barnestenniscenter.com/pd...akarovapic.pdf
tie_breaker is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote