TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Pac 12

Thread: Pac 12
View Single Post

Old Dec 27th, 2012, 12:36 AM   #587
country flag fantic
esprits d'élite

fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute fantic has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pac 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by tie_breaker View Post
It all speculation based on her interest awhile back to play at Stanford. Her older sister went to an Ivy League school, I believe it was Columbia.
Almost like Stacey Tan, but for her it was her younger sister, who went to Dartmouth.

Isn't Southern California the camping ground for many of Stanford's best recruits?
I don't know...it must be the traffic down there that invites them to come up north...do you know anything about that?
That's true

Quote:
Christina could turn pro, but if she goes to college first, my money is on Stanford...

I think she speaks French, born in Canada with Russian parents.
I bet her and Carol could play doubles and wouldn't even need to use hand signals.
Her mother was once the highest ranking player in Russia.
Why do you think so, since Carol and Xtina didn't play dbls together
She recently teamed up with Kimberly Yee and Kostas... Maybe you're right, that's a Stanford 'connection' right
there
(Carol teamed up with Mia King and Alyssa Smith recently)

I AM curious about her college destination too, although her tennis doesn't seem to be that compatible
with Stanford's hard hitting style

But wait a minute..at Ojai this year I saw a Stanford fan? who wore a red t-shirt on the back of which was engraved Cyrillic letters another connection?
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 2012OjaiWed 061.JPG (98.7 KB, 76 views)

"Learning knows no differences of social caste or privilege. The mind is a radical democrat."
- Woodrow Wilson

Last edited by fantic : Dec 27th, 2012 at 01:20 AM.
fantic is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote