TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

View Single Post

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 09:47 PM   #528
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by denny5576 View Post
Maria said "neck pain" not "clavicle injury". The organizers of the match said "clavicle injury".
Clavicle injury is something serious, not like "neck pain". Who has clavicle injury usually cannot move freely his/her hands. Maria can and you have proof of it (see Xmas photo).
I see. Good thing that it's NOT a clavicle injury then. Still, a neck pain isn't the most common excuse to come up with either, so I think it's legit (not that a more common explanation couldn't be legit as well of course). Let's just hope that next week she feels a 100%.

Thank you LI NA
Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote