TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

View Single Post

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 09:11 PM   #522
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CareerSlamPova View Post
Just an excuse me thinks.
I don't think so. If she says she's injured I have no reason not to believe her, especially since she says it's a clavicle injury. That's kinda unusual. If it was just an excuse she probably would have come up with something more common like a cold or food poisoning or something. It's very unlikely that she thought to herself, "you know what? I'll just tell 'em that I have a clavicle problem." It's probably not that serious, but she doesn't want to take any risks, which is perfectly understandable.

Caroline Wozniacki

Maria Sharapova, Li Na, Agnieszka Radwanska, Sorana Cirstea

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote