TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 02:09 PM   #2151
Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Copying my font. You would make a good minion if not for that repulsive love you have for that vile demon which tremendously excels your devotion to Императрица Мария. Even the fact that your favourite artist is Katy Perry could have been overlooked but being a devotee of The Shrieking Demon is unforgivable!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post
Who's the weird broad in those gifs you keep using?

The Evil Queen from Once Upon A Time.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Break My Rapture View Post

And I removed the gif from my sig because I was asked to, not because of your rep.

Erm, obviously. However, have I reported you would have been asked to do so within hours.
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!