TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

View Single Post

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 01:58 PM   #2150
Break My Rapture
Heaux

Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute Break My Rapture has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Светльо View Post

The rules apply to mortals exclusively, an ultimate sovereign like myself is untouched by the TF constitution. My Royal Prerogative Powers have no limits. Not that you know the rules as seen as having a GIF in your signature. FYI the rep was just a bluff, I did not report you. Basically, if the system allows you to upload/use the image you can till the mods notice and ask you to remove it.
Who's the weird broad in those gifs you keep using?

And I removed the gif from my sig because I was asked to, not because of your rep.

Break My Rapture is offline View My Blog!