TennisForum.com - View Single Post - US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3

View Single Post

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 01:50 PM   #921
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: US X Factor 2012 (Chat Thread) Tate Stevens is the winner, See you all for S3

I have boycotted this thread for long enough due to my resulting protest of Tate winning. Legit. America dafaq are you thinking.

Carly>>>>Fifth Harmony>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Tate.

Whatever.
I hope he flops like all the other winners of these shows, 5H has already been signed by Simon (I didnt think he actually would TBH) and Carly will be the big winner from this season anyways.

I guess the final results weren't going to change their career success, but it was so obvious that Britney was seething Tate won. All her "you'll get plenty of Country Awards" shit only lasted so long before it became faker than Khloe's lips.

Also Demi Lovato live>>>>Leann>>>>>Country locals.

IM OUT.