TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

View Single Post

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 05:13 AM   #510
country flag Trih

Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute Trih has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wonderwall. View Post
Trih, I love your avi.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I think it's obvious Maria did what she had to do to get out of the Korean exhibition. There's no reason to be playing a meaningless match in a different country a couple of days before the real tennis season starts. If it was truly a significant injury, she would've pulled out of Brisbane as well to get ready for Melbourne.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chrissie-fan View Post
I agree. I wonder why she accepted to play there to begin with (same for Woz btw). But the fact that she did commit to play there probably means that there is some injury, albeit a minor one. Nothing to worry about I guess, except that it might disrupt her training schedule a bit.
This.
I guess it's just a way to skip it and be well prepared for Brisbane. I think Rafa did the same pulling out of the Abu Dhabi exhibition. :P
Trih is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote