TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alison Van Uytvanck

View Single Post

Old Dec 26th, 2012, 04:27 AM   #232
country flag Tully

Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold Tully is a splendid one to behold
Re: Alison Van Uytvanck

2013 is going to be a very important year for Alison.

As a comparison (& yes I know all playersare different and mature at different times) but at 18 Yanina's year end rank was 221. Alison's official year end rank according to ITF was 220, although she has moved up to 200 now.

At 19 Yanina finished in top 100 at 69.

How will Alison do?

I want Alison to make top 100 but I think top 150 is more realistic goal.

Alison needs to play qualifying at next three slams and hopefully qualify in 2 (I'd like all 3 of course!) of them. She needs to start focus on playing $50k / $25k / $75k events and going deep. Throw in some wta qualifying events come the clay season.

I can understand why Alison is starting at a $10k given the ITF schedule and she needs matches but it should be her last $10k.

Does anyone know how much if any support Alison get from VTV? I remember reading an article with Alison's Dad speaking about how hard it is financially on tour and they always do everything they can to minimise costs.

Anso & Ali - the rise begins ...

Lucie

Last edited by Tully : Dec 26th, 2012 at 04:33 AM.
Tully is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote