TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

View Single Post

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 05:00 PM   #502
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Maria's Exho-Whore offseason cheering thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
I think it's obvious Maria did what she had to do to get out of the Korean exhibition. There's no reason to be playing a meaningless match in a different country a couple of days before the real tennis season starts.
I agree. I wonder why she accepted to play there to begin with (same for Woz btw). But the fact that she did commit to play there probably means that there is some injury, albeit a minor one. Nothing to worry about I guess, except that it might disrupt her training schedule a bit.

Chrissie-fan is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote