TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Donna Vekic

Thread: Donna Vekic
View Single Post

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 03:54 PM   #2964
country flag TimeyWimey

TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of TimeyWimey has much to be proud of
Re: Donna Vekic

Quote:
Originally Posted by ma re View Post
I get what you're saying Asadinator, but we have to keep in mind her age in all this. She is 16 and in a situation where she has to adapt to a whole lot of things all the time, traveling so much, constantly meeting new people, doing PR, that's a lot of pressure for a kid her age. I remember when I started highschool what sort of a shock it was for me, because of the need to adapt to new people and surroundings. Well, what she is faced with, is probably a lot more dificult than that.

What I like, however, is how recently she's been uncovering her sense of humor (assuming those are her ideas). The photo above is my favorite so far.
how about day one night match with Sharapova on Rod Laver as her GS debut?
TimeyWimey is offline View My Blog!