TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

View Single Post

Old Dec 25th, 2012, 11:35 AM   #4697
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Maria Sharapova Picture Thread 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
From maria's Facebook page:[b]For Christmas, my friend took me to one of the best magic show 'plays' I've ever seen, called Nothing To Hide. Great intimate atmosphere and a fun show. Highly recommend it if you're in the LA area.
Those golden shoes so the golden line on her dress was her idea. Martha I see what you did there shirt wise:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yoana R. View Post
From Maria's Facebook:
Merry Christmas Eve! I'm currently in a food coma, wearing a Santas hat and signing karaoke...now that's what I call a successful beginning to a great Christmas!

It is clearly not the same tree that she was decorating, it was slightly shorter than her and this one is the opposite. Basically,she is spending Xmas with her new significant other. Most probably comforting Camilla after her break-up with that celibate jock.

Last edited by Mistress of Evil : Dec 25th, 2012 at 12:19 PM. Reason: Royal Prerogative
Mistress of Evil is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote